Sunday, December 22, 2013

Smarty Pants!

I cannot get over how much these kids have learned over the years.  Sometimes they even surprise me by knowing things that I have no idea how they learned them.  They are with me 24/7 and I know I didn't teach them some of the stuff they come up with!  It is unbelievable to me that they will be headed to kindergarten in 9 short months but I think they are on their way to being ready!

They come up with stories and explanations that 90% of the time make total sense.  It is amazing.  My favorite one they have come up with lately is that Aubrey is the Princess, Daddy is the King, I am the Queen and the boys are the Guards.  They guard her because it ts winter and polar bears come out in winter.  They might come attack!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...