Monday, July 29, 2013

Mommy and Brady time!





 Brady decided that he didn't want to go to the race track with Daddy and the other kids so I got lucky and got some one on one time with one of my favorite boys!  He peddled his way down the streets of Lancaster while I tried my best to keep up to him...finally we can make a walk worth it instead of poking along!  The two of us stopped at the park to play in the sand box, ride on some swings, take a journey on the train and just have some fun.  It is so different having one instead of all four!  After the park we went to the ice cream place for some soft serve then home to do puzzles before snuggling in the chair watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  I would love to have this special time with each of them more often.

Me and my Brady! 

The others came home from the races looking awfully cute!
Cameron aka Mufasa

Princess Aubrey!

Matthew with his race car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...