Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bosses

I have no idea where the kids came up with the word bosses to mean parents, adults, anyone but children actually.  They always tell me that when they are bosses they are going to do this or that.  They like to tell me that when I am the kid and they are the boss they are going to be in charge.  It cracks me up!

Their imaginations have gotten a work out lately too!  They like to play pretend and be different characters, animals and people.  They will ask me to be their mom, their hyena, their Mufasa, their princess and many other things.  They get very upset if I say yes to one of them because they all want me to be different things.

They are able to play together so much better now than they had been.  They will play in their bedroom for an hour or now without fighting...there will be a HUGE mess up there when they are done but it is worth it for some free time to get things done around the house.

Being able to play outside in the fenced in area is great too.  They will go out there and play while I am folding laundry, doing dishes, and other things around the house and I just pop in and out to check on them.  They know the boundries and are really good at staying with in them.

All of these things are great but also sad because it is proof they are growing up far too quick. It is hard to believe in 2 short months these 4 will be turning 4...time to start party planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...