The babies have been driving me nuts with the whining, crying, hold me's so I took them to the Dr's today and:
Matthew- double ear infection
Brady- ear infection
Cameron- upper respiratory infection and ear infection
Aubrey- upper respiratory infection
What a way to celebrate turning 16 month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
Yuck!!! Sounds like our household just with a few extra babies. I hope that Ben is helping you out with the babies. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete