Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a week

This week has been so busy for us! I started back to work and it went much better than I imagined it would. I missed the kids so much and it is amazing how much they have changed in the past 3 months.

Monday Aubrey had an eye exam at Dartmouth so her and I made the trip while Ben stayed at my mom's with the boys. It is easier to get one baby in and out of the car and stores than it is to get all four of them.

Wednesday Ben took the two big boys to his mom's for the afternoon while I went and got a pedicure and Tonya took the two little ones. It was nice to get out and have a little me time but I was ready to see my babies when I got home. Last night my mom and I took the four of them to Walmart to get some props for our photo shoot tomorrow. I hope they cooperate and we get a good picture for our Christmas cards.

Today was a big day for them we had the visiting nurse come this morning and then the neonatalogist came and gave them their Synergist shot. They all whimpered for a few seconds and then cuddles from Mom and Dad made it all better. They are getting so big! 8 weeks today and now that they made it to their due date they are proving that they have the eating and growing down pat...

Matthew 8 lbs 10 oz 20.25 inches long 14.5 inch head circumference

Brady 9 lbs 15 oz 20.5 inches long 15 inch head circumference

Aubrey 7 lbs 19 inches long 14.25 inch head circumference

Cameron 7 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches long 14.25 inch head circumference

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like ya'll are all settled in and have a good routine going. I'm amazed how ya'll just take everything in stride. The mention of pictures and Christmas cards warms my heart--I do hope you all have a very Merry Christmas--with everyone happy and healthy. As always, thanks for keeping us updated. Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...