Sunday, February 14, 2016

Father Daughter Dance 2016

Aubrey goes through obsessions with all the different princesses.  Right now it is Belle again so we had to do her hair half down and the other half in a bun and she was very pleased that her beast aka Daddy brought her home her first red rose.

She was all too happy to do some posing before headed out to the ball... 



and what would a ball be without brand new high heels?  She definitely didn't inherit my lack of gracefulness...this girl can dance the night away in her heels.

Aubrey informed me "Belle" needed some poses with her favorite books...


and a couple with Daddy before heading out!




I had to sneak a quick pic with my beautiful princess who is growing all too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...