Tuesday, February 9, 2016

All about Mom

According to Matthew
1. What is something I always say to you?  I love you

2. What makes me happy? 
3. What makes me sad? When we are mean
4. How do I make you laugh? Daddy
5. What was I like as a child? Bad
6. How old am I? 0
7. How tall am I? 100 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? blah blah blah
9. What do I do when you're not around? Love me
10. What am I really good at? Being mean to me
11. What is something I'm not good at?
12. What do I do for a job? Watch us
13. What is my favorite food? Ranch
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Wierdo stuff


According to Brady

1. What is something I always say to you? Good night
2. What makes me happy? Hugs and Kisses
3. What makes me sad? When we don't get along
4. How do I make you laugh? When we tell you jokes

5. What was I like as a child? No idea!
6. How old am I? 38
7. How tall am I? 5 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do?  Spend time with us
9. What do I do when you're not around? Planning trips for us
10. What am I really good at? Scentsy
11. What is something I'm not good at? Picking me up
12. What do I do for a job? Scentsy
13. What is my favorite food? Shephard's Pie
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Have alone with me

According to Aubrey

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy? Tickling
3. What makes me sad? When Daddy's being mean
4. How do I make you laugh? Tickling

5. What was I like as a child? Good
6. How old am I? 38
7. How tall am I? 28
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Play princesses
9. What do I do when you're not around? Make plans for fun stuff with us
10. What am I really good at? Being nice to us
11. What is something I'm not good at? nothing
12. What do I do for a job?  Daycare
13. What is my favorite food? Chop Suey
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Princess time

According to Cameron

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy? When I am good
3. What makes me sad? When we are mean
4. How do I make you laugh? When we tell jokes

5. What was I like as a child? Bad
6. How old am I? 38
7. How tall am I? 10 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Watch movies us
9. What do I do when you're not around? Scentsy
10. What am I really good at?  Hug and Kissing us
11. What is something I'm not good at?  nothing
12. What do I do for a job? Velata
13. What is my favorite food? Meat
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?  Kiss me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...