Thursday, February 11, 2016

All about Dad

According to Matthew
1. What is something I always say to you?  I love you!

2. What makes me happy? Me!
3. What makes me sad? When Mommy is mean
4. How do I make you laugh? when I love him
5. What was I like as a child? a good boy
6. How old am I? 37
7. How tall am I?  6 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Snuggle with me
9. What do I do when you're not around? Waste money
10. What am I really good at? Making pictures
11. What is something I'm not good at? Being mean
12. What do I do for a job? Plowing
13. What is my favorite food? Seafood
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Snuggle with me

According to Brady

1. What is something I always say to you? Good night
2. What makes me happy? Hugs and kisses
3. What makes me sad? When we aren't getting along
4. How do I make you laugh? Tell him funny stuff

5. What was I like as a child? Always in the principals office
6. How old am I? 37
7. How tall am I? 5 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Snuggle with me
9. What do I do when you're not around? Works
10. What am I really good at? Making people mad
11. What is something I'm not good at? Having patience
12. What do I do for a job? plowing
13. What is my favorite food? Pizza
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Go out to breakfast with me

According to Aubrey

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy? Father Daughter Dance
3. What makes me sad? When people don't follow directions
4. How do I make you laugh? Tickle

5. What was I like as a child? naughty
6. How old am I? 1000
7. How tall am I? 10 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Watch movies
9. What do I do when you're not around? Working
10. What am I really good at? Dancing with me
11. What is something I'm not good at? Not being mean
12. What do I do for a job? Cutting Wood
13. What is my favorite food? Pizza
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Go to the ball


According to Cameron
1. What is something I always say to you? Eat your food
2. What makes me happy? Kisses
3. What makes me sad? nothing
4. How do I make you laugh? Talking to him

5. What was I like as a child? Like Matt
6. How old am I? 38
7. How tall am I? 11 feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Watch movies
9. What do I do when you're not around? Works
10. What am I really good at? Yelling
11. What is something I'm not good at? Talking
12. What do I do for a job? Work
13. What is my favorite food? Smelt
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Eat shrimp with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...