Friday, November 8, 2013

Mr. Mom

The past couple months I have been extremely busy with my Scentsy business...working hard to earn the incentive trip, earning money for the return trip to Disney the kids are begging for and growing my team.  Because of this Ben has had to take over parenting duties solo a couple nights a week and at least one day on the weekend.  The kids are liking all the extra time with just dad but not liking all the times that I am gone.  I remind them of course that we need to have me do Scentsy to pay for Disney and that usually helps.

I am sure after the holidays it will slow back down a little and I will be able to enjoy a little more family time and they will be begging me to go find some more shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...