Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bounce house fun!

We came home last weekend to 2 big bags on our porch that we had no idea how they ended up there or what was in them.  In the morning Ben went out for a closer look and discovered it was a bounce house.  I posted on my facebook page and Ben's asking if anyone knew where they came from....no response.  Finally at 3pm I told Ben go ahead and set it up!  We would see if anyone claimed it!  Nearly 24 hours later we got a response.  Some friends of ours had given it to our kids in hopes that they would have as much fun playing in it as theirs had when they were younger....I think it was a HUGE hit!  Thank you Ben and Tammy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...