Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oh the fighting!!!

The fighting, arguing and general combat zone that has taken over the Hickey home is driving me insane.  They will literally fight over anything that they can come up with...The sky is blue...No it isn't!  Yup...that's my life these days.

Today we were outside playing when Matthew discovered the other three were missing.  When I told him they were inside he asked what they were doing so I told him "Probably fighting!".  Matthew replied that he wanted to go in to so I asked him "Why?  So you can fight with them?"  He smirked and went in the house.

Moments later he came to the door whining "No one will fight with me!"  Seriously...you are mad because no one will fight with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...