Sunday, September 29, 2013

Apple Picking 2013

The way the day started out I was beginning to think it was going to be an annual tradition to apple pick in the rain but the skies cleared and it ended up being a beautiful day at the Windy Ridge.  A great time was had by all!
Apples were delicious!  I think the kids ate more than they picked!

Pushing the wagon up the hill!

Aubrey liked to pick the tiny ones

"How's this one mom?"

"Can I eat it?"

One for me, one for the bag!

This is tough work!

Matthew found the perfect one!

Cameron was showing off his HUGE apple!

Yummmm...so good!

Time for the petting zoo!



Tractor ride!

Clowning around!













A good time had by all!  We can't wait to make some goodies with all our apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...