Sunday, August 10, 2014

How many did you ask for?

Brady and I were chatting yesterday and he asked me "Mom, how many babies did you ask for?"  I told him "four!" His response was "Well, you should have just asked for one.  Then you would only have one kid."  I said "I would be sad if there was only one of you.  I don't know who I would choose."  Of course his answer was simple "You should just have chosen me!"

Tonight on our ride home Brady informed me I "shouldn't have been so selfish.  You should have only taken one baby from the hospital and left the others for different people who wanted to have babies."  I guess someone wants to be an only child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...