Saturday, June 29, 2013

Father's Day Fishing Derby!

While I was soaking up the sun enjoying my free Hawaiian vacation Daddy and the foursome went to the annual Father's Day fishing derby in Stark.  They all love to go fishing and were thrilled to spend the day doing something special with Daddy.  They had a lot of help from Grammie, Papa, Uncle Tom and Auntie Kate as well.  Here they are ready to fish!


They all caught their limit!  They were soooo proud!

Getting their fish measured!





First place for biggest fish goes to Matthew!  He got his trophy awarded to him by one of his best buddies, Noah!

I wish I could have been there for the excitement but I was thrilled to see that Daddy remembered to bring the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...