Monday, November 12, 2012

Letters to Santa

The kids and I worked on writing letters to Santa so that he (and their parents) would have some idea of what they would really like for Christmas.  They really surprised me at how realistic their lists were for the most part.  Aubrey did not surprise me by wanting almost all things Princess...she really is a girlie girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say how proud I am of Brady for writing his own name!  He really works hard at it and I am sure soon enough it will even be in the right order!  Great job buddy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...