Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The things they say...

Cameron, while reading his homework book, said "Dad, why do they put an exclamation mark here?  It really isn't that exciting!"

It was time to get up for school so I went to wake the Sleeping Beauty...aka Aubrey...and she wasn't very happy about that!
Mommy: Time to get up Aubrey.
Aubrey: I don't want to.  I am tired. I want to stay in bed all day.
Mommy:  You have school today.
Aubrey: I can't wait until I am done college and I can stay in bed as long as I want.
Mommy: Uh...after college you need to get a job.
Aubrey: I'm going to be a Princesses and Princesses get to stay in bed all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...