Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Egg hunt at Shaw's!

The kids were excited to hear that there was going to be a big egg hunt at the local supermarket!  They all got up and ready to get out the door bright and early so they could take part.
Getting a pick of the foursome is getting increasingly difficult...if I could go back in time about 3.5-4 years I would probably smack myself for complaining how hard it was to take a picture back then.  That was soooo easy!!!!

The princess needed a picture!

Crazy Brady!

They were listening intently to the directions and letting me know that that was someone in a bunny costume.

Cameron was the winner of the shiny egg!!!  He scored himself an Easter Basket!  Way to go buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...