This year a small group of us hit up Boston on our annual trip! We were so sad to miss out on seeing everyone but between deployments, surgeries, and just the fact of life with quads...or quads + only 5 of us were able to make the trip. I love my little group of girls more than I thought possible! Can't wait for quadvention 2015!
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...




No comments:
Post a Comment