3 boys and a girl!!! The u/s tech was very confident in her findings. We will have 100% confirmation at the anatomy scan in 2 weeks but this piece of good news was much needed this week!
The appointments went great and all looks good. The babies are getting so big! The ride home was torture! Having a sealed envelope in my purse for the whole ride almost killed me, sitting in traffic going 6 mph for a couple hours didn't help any.
Ben is quite tired after a long day of moving around with no naps. He waited up to read the results but he is comfortably asleep now and hopefully will stay that way. He had a great night last night so hopefully that will continue.
I will scan and post pics tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
Such good news!! WOW - 3 boys! - Tkeys
ReplyDeleteYAY I was right all along...even way in the beginning of may when I posted what I believed you were carrying! I'm so happy for you girlie! That will definitely be one hand full...but you did get at least 1 girl in which you was wanting!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Glad you had a good day.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDelete