Thursday, May 7, 2009
One week down...one to go!
This is the first time in 7 weeks that we haven't had a peek at the babies. As funny as it sounds, I miss seeing them already! I wonder how much each of them have grown and seeing how active they are being. I am counting down the days until my appointment and then it will be a weekly thing once again. Hopefully we will get some pictures to share but if not then seeing them will be enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment