I have to say how proud I am of Brady for writing his own name! He really works hard at it and I am sure soon enough it will even be in the right order! Great job buddy!
Monday, November 12, 2012
Letters to Santa
The kids and I worked on writing letters to Santa so that he (and their parents) would have some idea of what they would really like for Christmas. They really surprised me at how realistic their lists were for the most part. Aubrey did not surprise me by wanting almost all things Princess...she really is a girlie girl!




I have to say how proud I am of Brady for writing his own name! He really works hard at it and I am sure soon enough it will even be in the right order! Great job buddy!
I have to say how proud I am of Brady for writing his own name! He really works hard at it and I am sure soon enough it will even be in the right order! Great job buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment