MATTHEW
Favorite song: The Muffin Man, 5 Little Monkey's swinging from a Tree
Favorite color: Red
Favorite foods: Hot Dogs, hamburgers, ribs, corn on the cob, chop suey
Favorite drink: Mommy's water
Favorite snack: Fig Newtons, Ice pops, Goldfish
Favorite friends: Noah and Matt S.
Favorite toys: Trucks, Cars,
Favorite cartoon: Special Agent Oso, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite things to do: Play outside, tease his siblings, color
Favorite bedtime stuffed animal: Horsey and Llama
BRADY
Favorite song: The Wheels on the Bus, 5 Little Monkeys Swinging from a Tree
Favorite color: Blue and Green
Favorite foods: Peas, Chicken on the bone, Ribs, Tater Tots, Corn on the Cob
Favorite drink: Milk
Favorite snack: Rice Cakes, Nilla Wafers, Ice Pops
Favorite friends: Mylee and Noah
Favorite toys: Trucks, Balls, and Cooking set
Favorite cartoon: Special Agent Oso and Chuggington
Favorite things to do: Jump, Dance, Play outside
Favorite bedtime stuffed animal: his two Doggies
AUBREY
Favorite song: Little Red Box, 5 Little Monkeys Swinging from a Tree
Favorite color: Purple and Pink
Favorite foods: Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Steak, Burgers, Fries
Favorite drink: Juice
Favorite snack: Gold fish, Teddy Grahams
Favorite friends: Mommy and Makalyn
Favorite toys: Dolls and her stroller
Favorite cartoon: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite things to do: Play with babies(real and fake), play outside, help mommy cook and clean
Favorite bedtime stuffed animal: Snuggy
CAMERON
Favorite song: Old McDonald and 5 Little Monkeys Swinging from a Tree
Favorite color: Blue and Yellow
Favorite foods: Burgers, Kielbasa, Ribs, Chicken on a bone, Corn on the Cob, Chop Suey, Apples
Favorite drink: Juice
Favorite snack: Rice Cakes, Ice Pops, and Chicken in a biscuits
Favorite friends: Lauryn and Matt
Favorite toys: Trucks, tunnels
Favorite cartoon: Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite things to do: Play outside, color, tease siblings
Favorite bedtime stuffed animal: Fox and Doggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
Each year we have an end of the school year sleepover, this year Grammie took the boys one night and then Aubrey the next so they could enj...
This is such a great list to have Kari!!!! I love the favorite drink Mommy's water...I swear I am dehydrated half the time b/c anytime I try to drink my water it's stolen ;)
ReplyDelete