We are so happy to be able to share in this special day this year! I cannot wait until the babies get big enough to make and buy their own gifts for daddy but for this year a picture in a frame that says Super Dad of Quadruplets was his gift as well as a few things we made for him. Off to the fishing derby, a birthday party then taking Daddy out for dinner! We love you Daddy!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day!
We are so happy to be able to share in this special day this year! I cannot wait until the babies get big enough to make and buy their own gifts for daddy but for this year a picture in a frame that says Super Dad of Quadruplets was his gift as well as a few things we made for him. Off to the fishing derby, a birthday party then taking Daddy out for dinner! We love you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment